Privacy & Legal
Vita Financial Limited ("Vita Financial") takes your privacy very seriously. We promise to do all that we can to protect it.
The information below tells you, in mostly broad terms, how we use personal information that we collect from your use of our website.
Any personal information you supply to Vita Financial via this website (and by other means) will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other legislation intended to protect your personal information and privacy.
Vita Financial is an appointed representative of Intrinsic Wealth Management. Intrinsic Wealth Management is a trading style of Intrinsic Financial Planning Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
The FSA was established by government to provide a single statutory regulator for financial services. The FSA is committed to securing the appropriate degree of protection for consumers and promoting public understanding of the financial system.
The FSA have set out rules which regulate the sale and administration of general insurance which we must follow when we deal with you. Our FSA register number is 529693. This information can be checked by visiting the FSA register which is on their website: http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/ or by contacting the FSA on 0845 606 1234 within the UK and Channel Islands or +44 (0)20 7066 1000 if you are calling from outside the UK and Channel Islands.
Vita Financial is a trading name of Vita Financial Limited.
Registered Office: Tudor House, 16 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9LJ.
Registered in England and Wales No. 7266691.
What information do we collect, using what methods, and how is this information used?
The following policy statement outlines how we may collect and use information about you and gives certain assurances on things we will not do.
We may collect personal information about you from sources (if available) including:
- when you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us;
- from publicly available sources such as the electoral role;
- from referencing agencies that may verify your identity, in accordance with the money laundering regulations;
- when you agree to buy a product/service from us.
You'd expect us to be concerned about the confidentiality and use of your personal information, and we are. We will use your personal information for purposes including:
- to help provide quotations, administer your policy and for compliance reviews where we have a duty to do so. We may transfer our rights and duties under any agreement in the execution of your business;
- to keep in touch with you so that you hear about any special offers and new products that may be of interest to you. Should you have come to Vita Financial through an intermediary or introducer, they sometimes ask us to confirm who has taken up a policy from us. This allows them to monitor our performance and customer service. Generally most communication is by post, telephone or e-mail. In the event that you do not wish to participate in these activities, please write to Customer Care Team, Vita Financial Limited, Cardiff House, Cardiff Road, Vale of Glamorgan, CF63 2AW, telling us about your preferences for how we may use your personal information.
from time to time, we would like to tell you about special customer promotions provided by third parties. Rest assured, we will do our very best to ensure that these match your likely interests and requirements. Again, most communication is by post and occasionally by telephone or email.
Should you not wish to receive postal or telephone contact from them, then please write to Customer Care Team, Vita Financial Limited, Cardiff House, Cardiff Road, Vale of Glamorgan, CF63 2AW explaining your preferences so that we can suppress you from such communication.
- to help administer accounts, products and services for which you are a customer;
- to help detect fraud or loss.
Information you supply may be used by insurance companies who provide services to Vita Financial for the purpose of administering and processing your application/account.
Vita Financial is committed to delivering the rights that the Data Protection Act 1998 and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations provides to individuals.
Amongst these are:
- The right to object to your personal information being used for direct marketing. We will give you the ability to object to this. Where required we will ensure we obtain your consent before undertaking marketing;
The right to request a copy of the personal information Vita Financial holds about you. To do this, please write to us with full details of what you require enclosing a cheque or postal order for £10 payable to Vita Financial Limited, at the following address:
Data Protection Manager
Vita Financial Limited
Vale of Glamorgan
Vita Financial sends cookies to your computer from this website. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer. Cookies can make the web more useful to you by storing information about your preferences on particular websites, which allows website owners to provide more useful features for their users.
Should you wish to restrict the data that we collect through our tracking software, you can alter your cookies setting in your browser.
Errors and Omissions
If you believe that there may be an error in any of the information that you have submitted via this website, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your records as soon as possible.
Third Party Links
We do not intentionally collect any information via this website from children under 16 years of age, and shall delete the details when a parent or guardian notifies us that details have been obtained from their child.
If you have a complaint, please contact us using any of the following methods:
By Post -
Intrinsic Wealth Management
- By Phone – Tel: 01793 647400
If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
We will amend this privacy statement from time to time and for this reason, it is valid for a period of 1 day from the date you have viewed it. We recommend that you read this statement regularly.